Staying positive during (and even after!) tough times doesn't come easy. It's a decision and one you work at on a constant basis.
This is Nika's story. After dealing with feelings of anxiety and low self-worth due to having been sexually assaulted not once, not twice, but THREE times before her 20's, she's made it her mission to turn her experience around and become an inspiration to other young, Generation Z, women.
And I think it's safe to say that no matter the age, anxiety and self-worth can be issues we deal with on an ongoing basis.
From cutting off a bunch of negative, including people, to transforming it all into positive - including loneliness, she's doing some amazing things!
In todays episode find out . . .
- How did Nika keep lightness flowing within her through her difficult times?
- What is the value Nika experienced from stopping to reflect on her life and present situation?
- Why is generation Z so significant?
- What is Nika's morning routine?
- How valuable is the 80/20 Rule?
- What is a good way to filter friends to distance yourself from negativity?
Dan Lok Gratitude Meditation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBa3QQpQbbA
Website - The Positivity Boss
Los comentarios se aprobarán antes de mostrarse.
Hi, I'm Daisy!
I'm a mindfulness teacher, culinary nutritionist, recipe developer, and a highly sensitive empath.
One of my favourite things is to share approaches to mind/body harmony + health for a more regularly balanced day-to-day. Read more>>