In this episode, I'm chatting with Andrina Tisi - founder of Wholelicious, EFT practitioner, yoga teacher, and Holistic Health Coach.
She goes over the story that brought her to radiating health and a sense of purpose. A story that includes grief in three different facets - relationship, career, and family dynamics.
In Todays Episode find out . . .
- What was Andrina's lowest point?
- How did Andrina put aside her bad situation and go all in on Wholelicious?
- What does Andrina focus on during meditation?
- What is the best way to conquer a health problem?
- What did Andrina experience transitioning between Vancouver and Zurich?
- What are Andrinas current projects?
Kundalini Yoga Kirtan Kriya Meditation
Kirtan Kriya Follow Along Meditation Audio
Los comentarios se aprobarán antes de mostrarse.
Hi, I'm Daisy!
I'm a mindfulness teacher, culinary nutritionist, recipe developer, and a highly sensitive empath.
One of my favourite things is to share approaches to mind/body harmony + health for a more regularly balanced day-to-day. Read more>>