The fight that you put in will always be worth it - Megan Williams
Author of the true story, Our Interrupted Fairytale, and entrepreneur, Megan Williams, takes us through her journey in competitive sports and grief. How it all shaped her into a successful, "go for it" entrepreneur and author.
Throughout this interview, you'll find her talking about:
• When the target keeps moving around on you
• Going against her gut feeling and the patterns she started noticing
• How the worst point in her life that was based on love was NOT a low point as a person
• How she consistently relied on others to talk her out of staying miserable
• The number 1 lesson she learned from hitting the low points in life
Buy her book - Our Interrupted Fairytale
Megan the Author website - https://meganwilliams.ca/
The Self-Publishing Agency website - https://theselfpublishingagency.com/
Hi, I'm Daisy!
I'm a mindfulness teacher, culinary nutritionist, recipe developer, and a highly sensitive empath.
One of my favourite things is to share approaches to mind/body harmony + health for a more regularly balanced day-to-day. Read more>>