Listen to Founder + CEO of Inner Fire Apparel - an eco-friendly yoga apparel company based in Vancouver, BC - Leah Emmott. As she shares with you her journey into entrepreneurship and how going with her gut helped shape her decisions with her overall well-being.
You'll learn about the mindset she cultivates when faced with "rotten apples" and the way she's gone about building her internationally-recognized business - which started out of creating gifts for friends and family.
In todays episode find out . . .
- How important is remembering what your first entrepreneurial spark was throughout your highs and lows?
- How important is commitment to achieving your goals?
- How does initiatives of giving back affect your business?
- What tools does Leah use to keep her inner fire?
- What is Leah's morning ritual?
- What is the best way to train your mind into handling every possible outcome of life?
- How did Leah find the best way step out of her comfort zone?
Inner Fire with Supported Soul yoga mats: https://www.myinnerfire.com/collections/yoga-mats
Give her a thanks and shout out on:
Shop online: https://www.myinnerfire.com/
Comments will be approved before showing up.