Ever found yourself wondering how and why things in your life have stalled and whether there's anything you can do about it without breaking the bank?
Most of us go into trouble shooting mode by thinking about the money we need to come up with to take us out of a situation BUT, what if we could make strides just by looking at our way of thinking - would you believe me??
Today's guest has implemented a growth mindset into his life and has noticed himself shift - and his inner circle have noticed the same in him.
From job-to-job to entrepreneurship, it took a desire to make things happen and a commitment to this way of thinking that has given him the chance to see opportunities and say good-bye to others.
Be sure to take notes and apply what he shares. Cedric has kindly opened up to us to share his hiccups and how he sees them - plus he invites you to see them the same way.
I'd love to hear what most resonated with you over on Instagram - and be sure to stop by his profile as well @cedric.andrews16
You'll hear about:
• jumping from job-to-job, prepared to make each one "stick" but something was lacking - maybe you feel the same way too?
• his first encounter with the term "growth mindset" and what it meant to him
• how you can start implementing this way of thinking into your life with a super simple activity
• the two types of mindsets - which one are you?
• his reference to Napoleon Hill and the two books (Think and Grow Rich + Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude) he highly recommends - and why
• the ONE key thing you can do to shift your mentality during a setback
Hi, I'm Daisy!
I'm a mindfulness teacher, culinary nutritionist, recipe developer, and a highly sensitive empath.
One of my favourite things is to share approaches to mind/body harmony + health for a more regularly balanced day-to-day. Read more>>