Ever struggled with diets, binging, getting to your "ideal" body weight, and self-sabotage with food? Please listen to today's episode.
Jennifer from Luminous Wellness with Jennifer has been there and, because of having experienced it first-hand, she shares a different (more flexible) approach in working through it.
In this episode, you'll learn:
• about the question to ask yourself to know if the choice you're making is self-sabotaging
• the importance of re-shifting the purpose of your choices
• the body positive movement teaching that Jennifer disagrees with
• PCOS and what's worked for her
• the one thing you can focus on to get yourself to exercise when you're just not feeling motivated
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Hi, I'm Daisy!
I'm a mindfulness teacher, culinary nutritionist, recipe developer, and a highly sensitive empath.
One of my favourite things is to share approaches to mind/body harmony + health for a more regularly balanced day-to-day. Read more>>