I'm so excited to be welcoming you to the VERY FIRST episode of the Radical Self Podcast with guest Lisa Papez!
In this episode, I'm chatting with Lisa, aka The Fat Yogini, as she takes us through the tools she's used to embrace self-acceptance & self-love, work with her habits (rather than against them), and understand her emotions no matter how deep they run.
In todays episode find out . . .
- How does Lisa be her best self?
- Did Lisa ever have a desire to revert back to her old ways?
- What morning rituals does Lisa follow? (Hence not being a morning person)
- What has been Lisa’s biggest challenge?
- Whats the best advice Lisa’s gotten?
- What is Lisa’s vision for the future?
Website: The Fat Yogini
Poem: I Was That Girl
Kim McMillen book: When I Loved Myself Enough
Online Journal: Penzu
Hi, I'm Daisy!
I'm a mindfulness teacher, culinary nutritionist, recipe developer, and a highly sensitive empath.
One of my favourite things is to share approaches to mind/body harmony + health for a more regularly balanced day-to-day. Read more>>